Packages & Products
Requirements for Enrollment in Tiger Driving School
- Must be 15 years of age to enroll for class. (Ideally 15 and 5-6 months old)
- Parent and Student must be present at the beginning of the first class (30 mins early) to sign enrollment contract if you have not pre-register at our office before class. If over 18, no parent signature required.
Requirements to take the State of Oklahoma Written Test For Permit
- Must be 15 1/2 years old.
- Must have begun Driver's Education.
- Must provide Enrollment Contract from Tiger Driving School.
- Must have 1 form of ID (birth certificate, State issued ID, or passport) AND Social Security number.
*All permit tests must be taken at the Department of Public Safety or Tulsa Tech (with appointment for $25). No private driving school can administer this test.
|Basic Drivers Ed 10 hours classroom, 6 hours behind-the-wheel instruction, (3/2 hour lessons)|
|Tiger Deluxe, 10 hours classroom, and 6 hours behind-the-wheel instruction, 1hr Prep Drive/OKDPS* Road Test|
|Tiger Pack, 10 hours classroom, and 10 hours behind-the-wheel instruction, (5/2 hour lessons)|
|Tiger Pack VIP, 10 hours of classroom, 10 hours of behind-the-wheel instruction, 1hr Prep Drive/OKDPS* Road Test|
|OKDPS* certified Defensive Driving Course, (point reduction, court ordered etc.) $50.00 Register||OKDPS* Road Test $40.00 ($25 test, $15 car/processing fee), Credit or Debit card only – You must prepay in order to schedule an appointment by clicking the "pay now" button upon registration completion. Temporarily Unavailable|
|One hour practice drive to prepare student for Road Test followed by the OKDPS* Road Test – You must prepay in order to schedule an appointment by clicking the "pay now" button upon registration completion. This is for non-students ONLY, Monday-Thursday (8am-1pm). If you are an existing student, we can add this to your existing account. $110.00 Register|
Missed driving lesson fee; No Call, No Show, or No Permit on person, $50.00
Late Cancellation Fee; w/out 48hr notice, $35.00
Returned Check Fee, $25.00 (cash, cashier's check or money orders only) **
*OKDPS, is the Oklahoma Department of Public Safety.
** all fees or charges must be paid or current before diploma issued.